"Huzzah, Let's Hope Far Away!" is the fifth and final "Huzzah" song in Chaos on Deponia.
- Argus' plan went awry
- And end of the story
- You have to admit you enjoyed it a bit
- And now you saw reason
- Dump your egotism
- And weigh it against the public benefit
- Because close to the bone is
- Where you need cojones
- And platypuses and memberships to opposing underground organiza—
- —tions; so do unpack the bag
- Now it's anyway way too late to sack
- Me, and secondly, where am I gonna stay?
- Chorus Guys: Huzzah, let's hope far away!
|V · T · E|
|Huzzah||Huzzah, He's Off Now, Goodbye! · Huzzah, Who's Gonna Care? · Huzzah, Get On With the Plot! · Huzzah, the Chorus Guys Rule!|
|Chaos on Deponia|
|Huzzah||Huzzah, All Over Again! · Huzzah, With Booze and So Forth! · Huzzah, Put Balls to the Wall! · Huzzah, We'll Work Overtime · Huzzah, Let's Hope Far Away!|
|Huzzah||Huzzah, Good Things Come in Threes! · Huzzah, With Helium Gas! · Huzzah, Because Brakes Are For Wimps! · Huzzah, He Completely F*cked Up! · Huzzah, With a Scoob-a-Dee-Doo! · Huzzah, He's Off Now For Real!|
|Other||Look At Me · Look Around · Oh, Organon|
|Huzzah||Huzzah, Still Wondering What If|
|Other||Boat of Love · Fun|